Digital Pipelines Terms of Service
Our website design services include a special focus on search engine optimization and also include:
By using the Digital Pipelines.com you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Digital Pipelines reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Digital Pipelines prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Digital Pipelines cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to any of our services.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to do business with Digital Pipelines.
- You are responsible for all content related to your website.
- You may not use the SEO service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is recommended for all services to use for monthly payment.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your service may cause the loss of Content, rankings, traffic, features, or capacity of your Account. Digital Pipelines does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel is required.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Digital Pipelines, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Digital Pipelines service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Digital Pipelines reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Digital Pipelines reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Digital Pipelines shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Digital Pipelines does not pre-screen Content, but Digital Pipelines and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (we try to respond within 24 hours).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Digital Pipelines, or any other Digital Pipelines service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Digital Pipelines.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Digital Pipelines customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Digital Pipelines does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Digital Pipelines shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Digital Pipelines has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Digital Pipelines to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Digital Pipelines and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Digital Pipelines (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support@DigitalPipelines.com